Well-designed outplacement services can go a long way for both transitioning employees and the companies who had to let them go.
By hiring a cutting-edge provider of outplacement services that understands effective outplacement technology trends, and that is aligned with today’s job search norms, you ensure that your transitioning or former employees will find new, meaningful work, taking the stress out of career transition for everyone involved.
Our outplacement services include highly personalized coaching and a technologically-driven approach to put people back to work faster at an affordable cost.
We work with participants until they land their next role in another organization, and we deliver virtually, meaning we can help anyone, anywhere, anytime they need it.
1. A Personalized Approach: Eligible participants are contacted as soon as possible by their dedicated career coach, resulting in an average time of 24 hours to engage our outplacement participants. During a one-on-one orientation with the career counselor, the participant is onboarded to our next-gen outplacement services platform and a customized career transition plan of action is created based on their specific needs. Personalized, one-on-one instruction makes it easier for professionals to differentiate themselves in the job market. We take great pride in our ability to deliver highly personalized services and customized programs helping your departing employees achieve the next steps in their careers.
2. A Custom Crafted Resume: A professional resume writer will craft a keyword and SEO optimized resume for the participant that is tailored to highlight their unique skills, expertise, and personal brand.
3. Job Search Technology: Our Career Management System, which goes hand-in-hand with our dedicated counseling, provides tools and training to maximize participant visibility during the job searching. Our proprietary Perfect Match software matches job seekers to jobs and provides keywords they can include in their CV to make them a closer match. This helps exiting employees find appropriate new jobs more quickly.
4. Networking and Social Media: We educate participants in our career transition programs on every aspect of networking, from in-person events to LinkedIn introductions. We’re the only outplacement company with an internal social network that connects participants, alumni, career coaches, and recruiters.
5. Personal Branding and Interviewing: We use the DISC profile to help participants in our outplacement programs start to build their brand and introduce the STAR theory to help them understand their strengths and articulate past successes. Through behavioral-based interview training and mock video interview prep, our career coaches prepare our participants for every type of interview to land their next opportunity.
6. Until Placement: Unlike any other outplacement provider, we assist and work with our participants until they secure a new role. Our programs don’t have term limits that can leave them stressed and without support. Because of this we have one of the highest landing rates of any provider in the industry, close to 100%.
Request our outplacement pricing information
We're a team solely focused on career
transition. Whatever your needs, we're
here to help.
Choosing a global outplacement provider can be a daunting task. What features should a top-notch provider have? What are the differences between different programs? What are the cultural norms in the various countries about the type of services provided?
When it comes to layoffs and reductions in force, offboarding employees can be a challenge for even the most seasoned HR professional. It’s a stressful event for everyone involved. The good news is that outplacement assistance services can make this delicate process a whole lot easier for both the HR leader responsible for holding the event and those being let go.
When it comes to executive outplacement, you need to ensure that the program you are considering offers a robust package of options that are specifically designed with executives in mind. In this guide, we will briefly go over what you should look for - as an HR leader - when it comes to shopping for an executive outplacement provider that will meet, and exceed, your expectations.