Careerminds is seeking a graphic designer. This is a remote, contract position.
Who Are We?
Careerminds is a virtual outplacement and career management provider. We combine cutting-edge technology with personalized, one-on-one career coaching, which allows us to deliver customized services to anyone, anywhere at a lower cost than traditional firms.
Our blog focuses on providing resources to HR professionals at every stage of their careers.
– Create design collateral for all areas of the business
– Occasionally assist in the design aspects of executing content creation, blogs, emails, landing pages, sales brochures, powerpoint presentations, newsletters, proposals, and social media
– Responsible for creating digital layouts for a web-based SaaS product
– Minimum 3 years of experience
– Background in graphic design, experience in marketing preferred (but not required)
– Design knowledge of HTML and CSS (for example: prior experience with WordPress, HubSpot, HTML emails, etc)
– Understanding of Responsive Design for the Web. Designing for mobile layouts vs desktop layouts.
– UI/UX experience and portfolio demonstrating re-designing workflows
– Proficient in using MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat, and preferably Premier
– Must have experience in both print and online
– Must have good knowledge of social media platforms
– Have experience, or willing to gain knowledge of the remote work ecosystem (slack, google drive, trello, etc)
-Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
-Takes initiative and is a problem solver
-A strong team member who enjoys collaboration
-Must be extremely creative!
-The ability to stay on track in a remote environment for the graphic designer
How to Apply
You can apply by sending your resume, a cover letter, and three design samples to abrown (at) careerminds.com with the subject line: Graphic Designer Job.