Sales Support Specialist
Careerminds is an early stage HR technology start-up looking for a detail oriented and motivated remote Sales Support Coordinator to support the members of our sales and operations team. As the Sales Support Coordinator, you are a key member of this growing organization.
Provide full sales support to the sales, client management and participant services teams.
This position is home based and virtual.
Roles & Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
Work with multiple departments on a daily basis to develop a comprehensive knowledge of products, process, and pricing;
- Update participant data in internal CRM
- Reach out to program participants via phone and email to check status
- Create quarterly and monthly reports
- Maintain client lists and folders with a high level of detail
- Supporting New Sales
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and all sales personnel to ensure the day-to-day administrative requirements of the Sales Department are met.
- Research and cleanse data in SalesForce
- Chat with website visitors on Drift and direct to right Careerminds employees
- Create sales proposals for sales people
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized systems
- Minimum of 2 years in sales administration
- In depth knowledge of SalesForce an absolute must
- Experience with sales proposal generation and pricing with a professional presentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher- must have this program on your computer
- Time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Tech Savvy and a quick study of processes through virtual training
- Ability to think creatively outside-of-the box and problem-solve beyond what is in front of you to achieve goals
- Strong customer service-focused attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of selling software-as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Solid phone presence with ability to communicate confidently and articulately with prospective customers and clients
- Engaging personality with proven sales acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and desire to help lay the foundation of our organization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook)
- Experience working 100% from home a plus
What Careerminds offers
- The opportunity to help continue to grow a disruptive start-up that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Philadelphia over the past 3 years.
- An open supportive environment that values and implements the creative ideas of its employees
- Opportunity for quick advancement with proven ability
- 100% work from home, virtual position
- Attainable comp plan with salary based on experience
Please send resumes to email@example.com.