Inside Sales Rep
Careerminds is an early stage HR technology start-up looking for an energetic and assertive remote inside sales professional to generate interest in our virtual outplacement programs. As an Inside Sales Professional, you are a key member of the sales team.
Initiate the first point of contact with prospective customers/leads, understand their current situation and schedule them for follow-up appointments or demos to be handed over and conducted by a Business Development Director accordingly. The goal is to initiate contact with C-Suite and/or Senior Level decision makers at prospective organizations that fit within Careerminds’ target market of Fortune 1000 companies.
This position is home based and virtual.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve quota of qualified demos that are handed over to sales executives
- Identify decision makers within target organization(s) and source, and manage contact lists
- Maintain and track a high volume of calls to potential customers/leads
- Initiate first contact with C-Level and senior HR professionals to gauge interest in Careerminds programs
- Create and implement cold calling campaigns using SalesForce and ConnectLeader to generate leads and demos
- Support Business Development in progressing leads towards sales
- Maintain up to date records in SFDC of performed and future tasks, opportunities, and contact and account information with a high level of detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year of B2B lead generation, Human Resource services preferred
- Evidence of high-performance lead generation and customer identification responsibility
- Experience marketing and selling web-based products in the Human Resource field
- Knowledge of selling software-as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Solid phone presence with ability to communicate confidently and articulately with prospective customers
- Persuasive and engaging personality with proven sales acumen
- Fluency with scheduling appointments and/or smoothly transferring calls to sales representatives
- Tenacity and persistence in making contact with potential customers
- Proven ability to achieve call/contact/referral quotas
- Ability to think creatively outside-of-the box and problem-solve beyond what is in front of you to achieve goals
- Strong customer service-focused attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and desire to help lay the foundation of our organization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Tech Savvy a must with CRM experience and a quick study of process
- Experience working 100% from home a plus
What Careerminds offers
- The opportunity to help continue to grow a disruptive start-up that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Philadelphia over the past 3 years.
- An open supportive environment that values and implements the creative ideas of its employees
- Opportunity for quick advancement with proven ability
- All the tools and technology you need to do your job: Sales Force, Synthio, Pardot and ConnectLeader
- 100% work from home, virtual position
- Attainable comp plan with salary based on experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.