Other titles: Content specialist, content strategist, marketing strategist, content writer
Careerminds is a provider of affordable career transition solutions. We provide retirement lifestyle planning, leadership development coaching, outplacement, and dual-career couples assistance for higher education institutions and Fortune 500 organizations and beyond.
We save organizations up to 70% over traditional brick-and-mortar HR programs, plus, participants who go through our innovative programs typically get results 3x faster than the national average.
Our philosophy is a shift from delivery primarily reliant on the career consultant to an integrated approach using consulting and technology as the fundamental enablers.
This role will perform front end marketing tasks while working in correspondence with a back end marketing partner. This is a 100% remote position. This is a 90 day contract role.
- Produce well-written, high-quality blog and social media posts to share with our readers, followers, and customers
- Increase blog traffic and conversion through strategic content creation
- Write copy for monthly community newsletter emails
- Develop content and potentially host webinars
- Develop content, record, and host podcasts
- Write copy for email drip campaigns
- Write copy for regular press releases
- Contribute to other writing and editing projects as needed
- Edit imagery for various marketing copy
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Work in correspondence with the marketing technologist to provide copy for drip campaigns, landing pages, A/B testing, and SEO keyword blogs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and client challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Create new content on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Support the B2B sales team with content for meetings, tradeshows and events
- Be an idea generator who suggests new and creative ways to support and enhance marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts in producing timely and relevant content
- Maintain industry knowledge of current HR practices and trends
- Implement updates to existing brochures and help lay out new brochures as needed.
- Degree in journalism, English, communications, OR degree in marketing or human resources with significant writing experience
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proven spelling and grammar skills
- Passion for storytelling
- Some SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge of social media is a plus
- Some aesthetic or graphic design experience
- Some knowledge of inbound marketing
- Very detail oriented
Please submit your resume, and 2-3 content writing examples or a portfolio to Alexandra Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org).